Selling with Landmark
We understand that comparing real estate brokerages can be overwhelming. We at Landmark Realty Group are a boutique, full-service brokerage firm invested in our clients and community. Our Realtors are here to help navigate you through the real estate process with professionalism and integrity. We keep you informed about our showings and inquiries on your property, as we know communication is important to you. Our seasoned agents have proven track records, exceptional work ethics and current market knowledge on accurately pricing your property to get the results you expect. We have substantially outperformed other firms in the area and have been a market leader since our inception in 2004. The Landmark family will continue to be your local resource before, during and after our real estate services are no longer needed.
Use Our Rental Program to Help Market Your Home Sales/Sellers Info
Landmark Vacations Rental program offers cabins, cottages, condos and private homes in the communities of Cashiers, Highlands, Lake Glenville, Lake Toxaway, and Burlingame Country Club and Sapphire Valley. The Plateau is where luxury, rustic and the great outdoors come together in harmony. Many of our homes listed for sale are part of our rental program. It gives sellers an opportunity to align potential buyers with a property they love and learn about us. If you’re interested in selling, consider listing your home in our rental program, giving optimal exposure to your property.
How We Market Your Home
Photography: We provide professional interior photography and aerial photography of your property, giving every aspect of your home the attention it deserves.
Videography: In the world of technology and the internet, video has been increasingly popular in the home-buying market. We can provide videography, which lets the buyer wander and pause throughout your home with ease capturing every essence of your property.
- When it comes to real estate, video has been shown to attract sellers and buyers alike, boost listings, and increase sales.
- Using video to sell real estate is one aspect that helps market your property.
Floor Plans and 3D Tours: The virtual world has never been more popular. We use the latest software and experienced professionals when creating your home's 3D tours and floor plans. The virtual online experience for homebuyers will capture your home from every angle allowing the best features of your home to be discovered. See samples of our professionals at Carolina Aerials http://www.carolinaaerialsllc.com/matterport.
We have a broad reach on the Plateau within our print marketing campaign, including feature articles and listings in: The Real Estate Magazine, Highlands Buyers Guide, the Laurel magazine, Blue Ridge Outdoors, and nationally Our State magazine and the DuPont Registry. Broadcasting across the Plateau, we also advertise on our local radio station WHLC 104.5 FM. Our Collection. magazine is printed 3-4 times a year and distributed locally and placed in our partner locations and hotels nationally.
Our Company Published Collection Magazine
Our beautifully designed Collection magazine is designed with authentic mountain elegance. It reveals a sense of lifestyle and the unsurpassed charm of the Highlands-Cashiers Plateau. Along with our gallery of properties, it features real estate market updates, a local calendar of events, information on our local towns and the properties for sale in each unique area. Choosing Landmark Realty Group means your property will be featured in our Collection magazine, which creates maximum exposure and reaches for each property we represent.
Your home will also be featured on our LandmarkRG.com interactive website.
Philanthrapy and Giving Back
Our philanthropy continues year after year in supporting our local Highlands-Cashiers communities.
Several unique events happen each year all across the Plateau, where Landmark is a premium sponsor, along with the Highlands Chamber of Commerce and Cashiers Chamber of Commerce.
- The Friends of Lake Glenville is a group of concerned citizens about the welfare of Lake Glenville. They provide the spectacular fireworks display at the lake around the July 4 Holiday every year.
- The Village Green community park sponsors along with Landmark an array of free concerts called Groovin on the Green from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Visitors and residents far and wide come together in this social and musical community event.
- The Joy Garden Tour offered every other year brings garden lovers and artists from all over.
- We support hundreds of cyclists in our annual Tour de Cashiers, one of the toughest bike races in the country. In 2019 we celebrated our 25th year.
- One of the popular annual events is the Leaf Festival, full of music and art (the weekend before Columbus Day). Artisans and visitors alike from around the nation come to our Village Green community park and enjoy a three-day weekend of festivities during one of our most beautiful times of the year.
- Landmark hosts the Chamber Business After Hours-17th Annual Chili Cook-off in October. Various samples of unique recipes come together to compete for the best chili on the Plateau, a must if you're going to be in town for the leaf season.
- We are also proud sponsors, along with the Park on Main Hotel (Landmark Partner) of the prestigious Highlands Food and Wine Festival, which takes place every November. This event has gained national popularity over the past few years. This adult-oriented festival offers food, wine, music and activities for everyone.
- Our Thanksgiving 5K run, Gobble on the Green is an event that is fun for the whole family.
- We also support local school fundraisers such as T.C. Henderson School in Transylvania County.
Landmark Realty Group gives back to the community we so dearly love every year. We strive to support all the extraordinary things that make the Plateau an unforgettable experience for all who visit and for those who call it home.