The next couple of weekends in Highlands, NC and Cashiers, NC are considered “don’t miss” weekends! Beginning with the open-to-the-public Wildcat Cliffs Tour of Homes tomorrow, June 24, the next two weekends culminate with July 4th celebrations all across the Plateau.
- Saturday, June 24, 2017: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC Wildcat Cliffs County Club (WCCC) Tour of Homes. Landmark Realty Group has several houses in the tour; stop by to say hello!
- Saturday, June 24-25, 2017: ARTS & CRAFTS galore! Sapphire Valley Arts and Crafts show in Sapphire Valley, NC; Pottery on the Green at the Village Green in Cashiers, NC; and the Village Square Arts and Crafts Show in Highlands, NC
- Friday, June 30, 2017: Groovin’ on the Green in Cashiers, NC
- Saturday, July 1, 2017: Saturdays on Pine Music Series – Come join us at Kelsey-Hutchinson Park in Highlands, NC as we celebrate with a “red, white, and bluegrass” performance! Landmark Realty Group is the sponsor for this particular concert. We hope to see you there!
- Sunday, July 2, 2017: FIREWORKS! Lake Glenville Fireworks in Glenville
- Tuesday, July 4, 2017: MORE FIREWORKS! Village Green Fireworks in Cashiers and Yankee Doodle Dandy Day in Sapphire Valley
Ok, technically July 4th isn’t on a weekend this year, unless you’re one of the lucky ones taking a long weekend, or better yet, a week. There’s a lot going on in Highlands, NC. Be sure to join us to discover what living in the western North Carolina mountains is all about!